October 17, 2009
Today’s question comes from udupendra. This question is special. Not because it is framed differently, but because with this, he will hit 500 points on bb!
So, with another round of applause to udupendra, we give you today’s slightly involved guest question.
Here’s how it works –
Four crossword style cryptic clues, cracking which will lead you to a stage-2 kind of a connect.
1. This bond fellow is a nanogram more than the exclusion principle guy.
2. Odd ranges discover protein structures
3. Listen to the radio, sounds like he is barred in!
4. Mother of Christ finds one in a cure.
Cracked by: Raghuvansh , Logik , Debasish , emrohit , achyuth , Mitesh , shenoyvarun86 , udupendra and daspar
1. Pauli-ng (Linus Pauling)
2. Sanger (Frederick Sanger)
3. Bardeen (John Bardeen)
4. Marie Curie
Stage 2 – Multiple Nobel Laureates.